Takween Integrated Community Development (Takween ICD) is an urban development firm established in 2009 in Egypt by a young dynamic team in response to a foreseen growing demand for innovative urban solutions. Takween-ICD specializes in the development of integrated packages in urban development services and solutions to support and complement efforts of tackling urban challenges.
You will be hired by Takween ICD and be based in its premise (Maadi, Cairo). You will report to the Finance Manager.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
§ Maintaining financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support the company financial operations;
§ Preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, payroll, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office financial operations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
§ Prepare and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the company finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner;
§ Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys;
§ Administer the monthly payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner;
§ Perform other related duties as required.
§ Review all invoices, contracts, receipts submitted for payment and ensure the project codes are followed.
§ Record the daily expense and ensure the cost allocation per account and project.
§ Ensure payments to vendors in compliance with contract requirements.
§ Prepare the monthly project expense reports and ensure everything was properly recorded and allocated.
§ Responsible and Manage the petty cash and replenishment.
§ Prepare monthly bank reconciliation of all accounts.
§ Prepare the monthly, quarterly & yearly reports for the management to ensure & clarify the cost & fund treatment within the agreements with clients
§ Prepare monthly salary payroll for the company employees, salary, charging sheet including tax and social insurance withholdings.
§ Prepare and keep a record of all types of taxes and insurances.
§ Prepare the invoices for clients
§ Record and follow up the income as per contracts.
§ Responsible for Cash flow, balance sheets, daily records, financial reports, payments and receivables, Invoices settlement and collection.
- Bachelor of Commerce, major accounting. Preferred English section.
- Minimum (5) Years of professional experience in accounting.
- Fluency in oral and written Arabic and English is a must;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills in Arabic and English is desirable;
- Strong mathematical approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office;
- Good Knowledge of QuickBooks online accounting software.
- Ability to work under high pressure and carry out multi-tasks;
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn;
- Teamwork abilities and work collaboratively with other stakeholders and staff members;
- Strong planning and organizational skills to cope with expected workload;
- Accountability and high commitment to the company’s quality standards and code of ethics.
Salary & Benefits
Depends on the qualifications
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview